From decadent desserts to savory dinners, pistachios are good in just about anything.
And we aren’t just saying that because we grow them.
PISTACHIO WHITE CHEDDAR DIP
A total crowd pleaser, this dip made its debut at Expo West!
- 1 cup Touchstone pistachios, roasted salted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces white Cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh Italian parsley or chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry dill weed
- Favorite crackers or pita chips for serving
In a large bowl, combine ingredients. Mix well and refrigerate before serving alongside your favorite crackers or chips.
Chef Brandon tip: Place white cheddar in refrigerator one hour before grating. This will make it much easier to grate the cheese. In addition, mixing the dip is much easier by hand. Throw on some gloves and mix until combined!
Yields 2 cups